We continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and are following the published recommendations of the CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics.
We remain focused on the health and safety of our patients and staff, and on avoiding further spread of the virus through the implementation of the following protocols:
- We have greatly expanded measures to disinfect our office including cleaning between each patient appointment.
- If you have an upcoming appointment and you or your child answers YES to any of the following statements, please do not come directly to the office, but instead call us:
- Have fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, or loss of sense of smell or taste
- Exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Placed in self/hospital quarantine by medical doctor
- Recent travel by you or family members to communities with high numbers of infected patients
- Please limit the number of people in your party.
- The parent and any child 3+ years old must wear a mask or face covering over the nose and mouth during the entire visit.
Your health and that of our staff is our guiding priority and we continue to update our protocol to ensure safety for everyone. If you have questions regarding these evolving protocols, please contact our office.